Good Morning and Happy Fun Friday! Today’s post is a fun little game going around the blogger world called The Question Game where you get to learn some fun facts and some interesting secrets about me.
My questions were posted by Annica Nicole a great food and fitness blogger.
Post these rules.
Post 11 random things about yourself.
Answer the questions the person who tagged you set for you in their post.
Tag 11 new people to participate.
Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
Go to their blog/Twitter/Facebook and tell them you’ve tagged them. Then link your post back to their site.
11 Random Facts about Me:
1. I have superhuman hearing and sense of smell. I can always hear people from a million miles away and I can smell everything and anything. Both awesome yet terrible traits.
2. I ALWAYS know where everything is. Somehow I have this ability to remember where everything is, even if I just see it for a second. My family typically calls just to ask “Do I have any peanut butter?” or “Have you seen that shirt of mine?” I think I was meant to be a detective.
3. Pretty Convinced that I would die without sunlight. While most humans need water and air to live, like a plant, I also need sunlight. Literally crave it like a drug.
4. If I wasn’t a nutritionist I would an environmental lawyer.
5. In college I also majored in Art History. LOVE art. Specifically, loved studying Mayan Art and learning how to write Mayan Hieroglyphics. Now that is awesome!
6. I sleep with a teddy bear. His name is Teddy. Will I always have teddy? Yep, as long as he chooses to stay.
7. Secret Love: Rare, high quality coffee. While I no longer really drink coffee because of its health implications. I absolutely love the smell and taste. Must have been a coffee connoisseur in another lifetime.
8. I hate most everything about the gym. Only use it for its medicine balls and to do body-weight exercises. Other than that I love Naturizing (my term for exercising outside), hiking, walking, biking, paddle boarding, tennis, kayaking, volleyball…
9. I am extremely close with my family. Talk to my grandmas a couple times a week, have movie nights with my aunts, sister and grandma, and have monthly get-togethers involving cards, rummy tile, bike rides and even dressing up for my Austin Bon Voyage
10. Have a deep passion for the Nature of Art in things. I always am extremely curious about how things are/were handmade and their native craft. In a world where so many things are made by machines, I love exploring the natural artisanry in things: tea, tonics, perfumes, stained glass…
11. I made up my own term for what “diet” I follow. It’s called Wholetarian. It refers to eating only whole-foods while engaging your whole heart and whole soul.
* Bonus: I am a proud member of the Trojan family
11 of your Burning Questions Answered:
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it ? Montecido, California. Where the Ocean is on one side, the Mountains are on the other. Plenty of amazing hikes, beach, land for a garden and where you can be in LA in 2 hours and Wine Tasting in 1/2 hr.
2. What is the strangest talent you have? I can wiggle my ears. The only other person I know that can do this is my cousin – so we are ear wiggling twins. Other than that, I think I must have grabbed some gene from my grandfather as he was an avid forehead wiggler.
3. What is your favorite junk food? Wouldn’t call it junk food but I could most definitely get fat on a good granola.
4. Who would you consider your celebrity look alike? Anna Paquin. One time when I was about 12 this lady followed me around a book store for 1 hour calling me Anna. She was convinced I was just featured in the movie Fly Away Home.
5. If you could have a theme song, what song would you choose and why? “In the Summertime” by Mungo Jerry. Why? Because this is how I feel all the time, happy as a clam holding back a song, basking in the sun…